Today i restored a Cpanel Server after OS reload.
Copying files from OLD HD to New HD take several hours, the work started at 11 PM and i have got the server up and running by 5 AM. All web sites, PHP, MySQL (web part) got working well.
The old cpanel was using mbox format for storing mails and new cpanel use maildir format. So i need to convert old mails to new format. This is done by running the command
After running this, i run /scripts/eximup –force
But server is not accepting mails. I checked maillog and found.
2007-04-11 01:58:26 1HbWmf-0002TO-UO == firstname.lastname@example.org R=temp_defer defer (-1): Mail Server Upgrade in Progress. Message Queued.
The problem is fixed by
1. Delete the file /usr/local/cpanel/etc/exim/cf/fail_remote_domains
rm -f /usr/local/cpanel/etc/exim/cf/fail_remote_domains
2. Now remove following lines from /etc/exim.conf.buildtest
driver = redirect
data = :defer: Mail Server Upgrade in Progress. Message Queued.
verify = false
3. Upgrade exim with