Installed Photoswipe Masonry Gallery wordpress plugin for a hotel website. Using this plugin we can create Masonry Gallery from WordPress admin area and can insert it in the page or post.
After the installation you can find Photoswipe Masonry Gallery Plugin under the “Settings” – Admin > Settings > PhotoSwipe – there you can adjust the size of the thumbnails and the maximum size of the images
If we changed the default thumb size, we need to regenerate the thumbnails using AJAX Thumbnail Rebuild
Here is screenshot of Gallery I created using Photoswipe Masonry Gallery wordpress plugin
Some of the main features of the plugin are
- Easy to use plugin
- Works with the default WP Gallery
- Upload multiple images at once
- Easily order images via drag and drop
- Allows title and caption to be displayed below images.
- Option for setting the Thumbnail and Full image size
- Next Prev image when click Right and Left keyboard arrow
- Supports multiple galleries
- Responsive gallery