SSL certificates are a core security reassurance tool to create trust online. An Extended Validation Certificate (EV) is a certificate used for HTTPS websites and software that proves the legal entity controlling the website or software package.
The EV Certificate verification process requires the applicant to prove exclusive rights to use a domain, confirm its legal, operational and physical existence, and prove the entity has authorized the issuance of the Certificate.
Users can see a green address bar if the website is secured with an authorized EV SSL Certificate. The green address bar builds customer trust and immediately giving them the confidence to complete their transaction.
Benefits and Features of Extended Validation Certificate:
- Highest strength 2048-bit signatures with 256 bit encryption
- Green address bar provides immediate trust and helps customer conversion
- Protects your customers from phishing attacks
- A dynamic security site seal is displayed on the website as a trust logo to ensure the business identity.
- Free unlimited server licensing
- Mobile Friendly