Firefox Mozilla updated the beta version of its browser to version 34 for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android.
Firefox Beta build from Mozilla and this time it’s coming with a new Firefox Hello real time communication client, which will now allow you to call your friends or your colleagues even if they don’t have the same video chat service. In addition to that, there is no need to create an account, just hit the chat bubble button and you are done.
Other New Features
– Easily switch themes/personas directly in the Customizing mode
– Built-in support for H264 (MP4) on Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) and newer through native APIs
– Wikipedia search now uses HTTPS for secure searching
– Non-intrusive way to set Firefox as default browser
– Implementation of HTTP/2 (draft14) and ALPN
– Recover from a locked Firefox process in the “Firefox is already running” dialog on Windows
Firefox 34 Beta