Varnish Cache is a web application accelerator, that sit in between visors and web server. It caches frequently requested pages and serve them from memory.
Varnish is Open Source software, you can download it from
Varnish work as reverse proxy, so you need something like mod_rpaf installed in Apache web server to see real IP of the visitor, if not all you will see is IP of varnish server.
To find version of varnish, run
To view varnish stats, run
To view varnish logs, run
- Varnish Cache Error: Package: varnish-4.0.1-1.el6.x86_64 (varnish-4.0)
- Scaling PHP applications with Varnish
- varnish reverse proxy server
- WordPress.com use Varnish Cache to serve images from Amazon S3
- Magento – Configure and use Varnish