HostOnNet Blog

ClipBucket Requirements and Installation in Centos Server

Two days before Annie successfully installed YouTube Clone Requirements for our new client.

He contacted me through http://installffmpeg.com and this website we created in the year 2013 for providing ffmpeg installation and ffmpeg Webhosting.

Today I got another e-mail from client for checking his clipbucket installation. He also send me a screenshot of the clipbucket admin area

The error was due to the wrong path of server modules added in Conversion Settings

So I updated the path in Admin > General Configurations > Website Configurations > Uploading and Conversion Settings

/usr/bin/ffmpeg
/usr/bin/ffprobe
/usr/bin/mplayer
/usr/bin/php
/usr/bin/mediainfo
/usr/bin/MP4Box
/usr/bin/convert

Then I checked the Modules Info page at admin > Tool Box > Server Modules Info

After that uploaded a test video but video was not working. Checked Conversion Log in admin > Video Conversion > Logs


== Conversion Command ==

/usr/bin/ffmpeg -i /var/www/vhosts/domainname/files/conversion_queue/15133349236afbb.mp4 -f mp4 -vcodec libx264 -preset medium -r 25 -vb 240000 -s 428x240 -aspect 1.33333 -acodec libfaac -ab 128000 -ar 22050 /var/www/vhosts/domainname/files/videos/2017/12/15/15133349236afbb-240.mp4 2> /var/www/vhosts/domainname/files/temp/1513334928525a9.tmp

== Conversion OutPut ==

ffmpeg version 3.3.5 Copyright (c) 2000-2017 the FFmpeg developers
built with gcc 4.8.5 (GCC) 20150623 (Red Hat 4.8.5-16)
configuration: --prefix=/usr --enable-shared --enable-libxvid --enable-libvorbis --enable-libtheora --enable-libmp3lame --enable-gpl --enable-libfdk-aac --enable-nonfree --enable-libx264 --enable-libfreetype
libavutil 55. 58.100 / 55. 58.100
libavcodec 57. 89.100 / 57. 89.100
libavformat 57. 71.100 / 57. 71.100
libavdevice 57. 6.100 / 57. 6.100
libavfilter 6. 82.100 / 6. 82.100
libswscale 4. 6.100 / 4. 6.100
libswresample 2. 7.100 / 2. 7.100
libpostproc 54. 5.100 / 54. 5.100
Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from '/var/www/vhosts/domainname/files/conversion_queue/15133349236afbb.mp4':
Metadata:
major_brand : mp42
minor_version : 0
compatible_brands: isommp42
creation_time : 2011-03-21T02:45:15.000000Z
Duration: 00:00:16.05, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 585 kb/s
Stream #0:0(und): Video: h264 (Constrained Baseline) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 320x240 [SAR 1:1 DAR 4:3], 483 kb/s, 29.97 fps, 29.97 tbr, 1k tbn, 59.94 tbc (default)
Metadata:
creation_time : 1970-01-01T00:00:00.000000Z
handler_name : VideoHandler
Stream #0:1(und): Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 44100 Hz, stereo, fltp, 96 kb/s (default)
Metadata:
creation_time : 2011-03-21T02:45:15.000000Z
handler_name : (C) 2007 Google Inc. v08.13.2007.
Unknown encoder 'libfaac'

Fixed the error by replacing Audio Codec from ‘libfaac’ to ‘aac -strict -2’ in

Admin > General Configurations > Website Configurations > Uploading and Conversion Settings > Video Conversion > Audio Codec


About hostonnet2

Bootstrap and Android LOVER.

I’ve been creating things for the web for over 10 years, from the period of flash and table based layout web sites till mobile and tab friendly web sites.