- Ubuntu KVM Guest DNS resolution not working
- KVM Windows Server 2012 Guest Port Forwarding
- KVM Guest forwarding port to Host
- KVM ubuntu guest console not working
- Managing Virtual Machines with virt-manager
- virsh error: Unable to create cgroup for x: No such file or directory
- Mounting KVM qcow2 image
- Mount VM filesystem with guestmount
Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) allow you to run virtual machines running Linux or Windows. Each virtual machine has private virtualized hardware: a network card, disk, graphics adapter, etc.
KVM is open source software. The kernel component of KVM is included in mainline Linux. The userspace component of KVM is included in mainline QEMU.
To check if your computer can run, KVM, run
root@hon-pc-01:~# kvm-ok INFO: /dev/kvm exists KVM acceleration can be used root@hon-pc-01:~#